There are many things present in your home or in kitchen that can work like a therapy for your dull and dry skin. So let’s discover how to take care of your skin at home…
Simple Home Remedies For Dry Skin
- Coconut has many anti-inflammatory properties. If you use virgin coconut oil or coconut butter, it can work like a true and natural moisturizer for your beautiful face. In addition to this, it provides an additional moisture to your skin.
- You can also make a mix of avocado oil, apricot and glycerin. Massage this mixture on your face, gently in a circular motion. Then put a warm towel on it for a short period of time. It will improve the glow on your skin.
- Mix Vitamin E cream with almond oil and apply it before going to bed on face and hands. This will make your skin soft and supple.
Few Home Remedies For Dry Lips
- If you are looking for the best available option, then it is none other than desi ghee. Apply this on your dry lips; as nothing is better than this for dry lips.
- Make a mixture of antiseptic lip balm and honey. Apply this mix on your lips and rinse it off with warm water after fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Lemon juice, glycerin, and castor oil if mixed together can make your lips smooth and soft. You just need to apply it on the lips and keep it overnight.
Easy Home Remedies For Dark Circles
- Take two pieces of cucumber and place these slices on your eyes, then relax for ten to fifteen minutes. It can help remove under eye dark circles.
- Place cooled tea bags on your eyes for removal of dark circles and for long lasting effects
- Mix turmeric powder in milk, dip some cotton in this liquid and place the cotton on your eyes. It will surely remove all dark circles.
Some Home Remedies For Dull Skin
Take milk powder and honey. Mix them well and make a thick paste. Apply this thick paste on your face and leave it on for fifteen minutes then wash it off with normal water. It needs to be used for longer period for best results.
Every part of our body is important thus you should take care of your overall body equally, rather than just making your face beautiful, leaving other body parts behind.