Cancer is one of the most deadly diseases in this world that has no permanent cure. But do you know there are certain things that can help you fighting the odds of this disease by more than half a percent. Yes, you’ve read right! With the help of few lifestyle and diet changes you can spend a healthy and troublefree life. See what all you can (should) do!
- Sip Red Wine – Red wine is composed of resveratrol and other photo-chemicals as it is made out of grapes skin. And they both share antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Various studies show that a glass of wine can help prevent types of cancers like – skin and breast cancer and leukemia.
- Munch Dark Chocolate – I know you love this, but this time do it for your health. Flavonoid present in cocoa has amazing cancer fighting properties. And dark chocolates are rich in cocoa. So have two or three every now and then to prevent disease.
- Avoid Processed Foods – Did you know that sugary and processed foods alarmingly increase the chances of cancer development? So maintain a balanced and nutritious diet can be an efficient way to combat cancer and other lifestyle diseases.
- Check out Cancer Causing Stuffs – It becomes obvious fact to avoid all those things that can fetch you to the door of cancer. So avoid binge drinking, smoking and other recreational drugs.
- Get Yourself Going – A sedentary lifestyle that includes no exercising can drastically escalate your chances of developing the problem. So, make sure you move your butt little harder so that you refrain from getting the deadly problem.
- Regular Sleep – A healthy body that completes its 8 hour sleep ensures that the endocrine system keeps working well so that it can fight with cancer well. P.S. It is also helpful to sleep in dark if you want to promote healthy endocrine system.
- Introduce Garlic to your Meals – It helps strengthening immune system and also prevents our body from cancer. Many studies have shown that garlic a day can help in keeping stomach cancer at bay.
- Cut Down Hazardous Interactions – Exposure to radiations more than the defined period can hugely increase your chances of getting the problem. So limit your exposure to cell phones, laptops and other electronic devices.
Follow these easy changes and you can help you body in a better manner. Share the information and spread the awareness and keep in mind… charity begins at home.