Many people suffer from acne. Especially at the time of puberty, zits and boils kill the beauty of your face and cause a lot of problems. The blackheads and boils make you feel embarrassed and uncomfortable in front of people. Acne causes zits, boils and blackheads or whiteheads to form mainly on face, chest and back due to the blockage of hair follicles. Sometimes acne can be chronic and haunts its patients for a long time. Besides taking advice and medicines from a professional you can do many more things to cure acne completely and quickly. Some important tips are shown below to cure acne.
Tips to cure acne
- Try not to touch your face repeatedly because this transfers bacteria from your hands to the pores of blemishes, and can promote spreading of acne on other parts also.
- Don’t wash or rub your face too often when you are having acne. Cleaning face repeatedly causes production of sebum or oil which gets clogged at the pores causing more acne or pimples.
- Wash your face every day in the evening so that the dirt and grime that has collected at your face get washed with the water or these dirt particles can block the pores causing more problems for your skin. You can carry some face wipes with you whenever you go outside to clear the dirt.
- Keep your house clean and clean your cushion covers and bed sheets regularly so that when you lie down on bed, the dirt on the cushions would not get stuck to your face.
- Keep your mobile clean and germ free. It is a very important thing but people usually don’t follow this. The germs from the phone get transferred to your face when you touch it with your face.
- Drinking a lot of water also helps in preventing and curing acne. Because drinking water will hydrate your skin and helps in boosting the metabolism of body.
- Use antibacterial soap or face wash to wash your face. They help a lot in curing acne.
- Benzoyl peroxide is a great medicine for curing mild acne.
With the help of these tips you can cure your problem of acne without any difficulty. You can also take advice from a dermatologist to cure your acne problem as soon as possible. If you wish you could also refer to numerous articles available online, which could also give you a better idea about the best possible cure.