Tuberculosis is a life threatening condition and it is one of the major killer ailments of modern times. In short it is known as TB. It is caused by bacteria called macobacteruim tuberculosis and badly affects the bones, joints, gastrointestinal system, circulatory system and central nervous system, and even skin of the infected person. It is highly contagious and easily infects while spitting or sneezing.
Primary Causes of Tuberculosis
- Dietetic errors
- Extreme smoking
- Lack of proper sleep
- Insufficient nutrition
- Weak immune system
- Mental strain and stress
- Extreme exposure to cold
- Unhygienic living conditions
- Low immune resistance in body
- Excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Coming in contact with spit, cough or sneeze of an infected person
Tuberculosis is a chronic disease and affects approximately 13.7 million people of the world. People who have a weak immune system generally get plagued with this respiratory problem easily. Tuberculosis comes with a plethora of symptoms.
Main Symptoms of Tuberculosis
- Body ache
- Night sweating
- Loss of weight
- Loss of appetite
- Extreme weakness
- Blood in the sputum
- Difficulty in breathing
- Pain in the area of chest
- Cough which generally lasts 3-4 weeks
- Rise in temperature, mostly in the evening time
A person who is infected with TB feels very weak and loses weight rapidly. Do you want to know the ways to cure it naturally? Keep on reading this and be sorted.
Homemade Solutions to Combat Tuberculosis
- Consumption of pineapple juice helps in the prevention of this chronic ailment. Take it twice a day.
- Take a glass of orange juice and add few pinches of salt and 1 tbsp of honey. Mix these well and have it in an empty stomach every morning to cure the early signs of TB.
- Take out the juice of a single berry and add equal portion of honey in this. Have it every morning in an empty stomach.
- Add a bit of asafoetida in 2 tbsp of onion juice. Consume it every half an hour to ease the signs of tuberculosis.
Tuberculosis is a severe health disorder and it demands timely treatment and care. Try out these easy to made solutions and relieve the signs of tuberculosis.