Piles are also known as “hemorrhoids”. It’s a very exasperating situation and commonly appears in areas called anal cushion. Approximately 10 millions of Americans are suffering from this problem. Piles are inflamed and swollen veins in and around the anus and lower rectum. It is extremely scary and uncomfortable too.
To get information on this, you need to go through with this article.
Prominent Causes of Piles
3. Mental tension
4. Chronic diarrhea
5. Bowel disorders
6. A diet with very low fiber
7. Strenuous physical exercise
8. Difficulty in bowel movements
9. Prostate problems in older men
10. Hormonal changes during pregnancy
11. General weakness of the body tissue
Piles cause a lot of pain and bleeding. Now after the causes, we will now discuss about the various symptoms regarding piles.
Indicating Signs of Piles
1. Loss of appetite
2. Bump on the anus
3. Feeling of soreness
4. Pain in rectal region
5. Soiled undergarments
6. Slimy discharge of mucus
7. Repeated urge for evacuation
8. Irritation after passing a stool
9. Swelling protruding from the anus
10. Bleeding and pain while passing stools
If you think that you’re having these indications, then you really need to pay attention towards this disease. Piles is curable with home remedies too.
Prevention of Piles
Many people think that piles can only be controlled by surgeries and other expensive remedies. There are few simple things which you can do to stop on this problem.
1. Mix powdered black mustard with yoghurt and has it with a glass of buttermilk. It is the best way to treat piles.
2. Soak 4-5 figs in a glassful of water and leave it overnight. Have it early in the morning in an empty stomach.
3. Mix 1 tbsp of roasted cumin seeds with a glass of water. Have this drink on a regular basis will prove helpful in the treatment of piles.
4. If you want instant relief from the pain, apply coconut oil on the affected area.
5. Take out the juice of radish with 1 tbsp of honey and apply this over the affected areas . This aids in relieving you from piles.
6. Mix mint juice, lime juice, ginger juice (1/2 tbsp each) and mix it with honey. Have it at least once a day for relief.
7. Take out the juice of bitter gourd and mix 2 tbsp of this juice in glass of buttermilk. Have it to stop the pain experienced during piles.
Go for these remedies and keep yourself safe from piles or hemorrhoids.