Do you feel pain and face extreme problem during bowel movement? Does your doctor suggest you to sit only on soft surfaces and stops you from eating spicy food? If this has happened with you, then it is the peak time for you to be alert now as you are trapped by a painful disease. Though it’s not impossible to treat hemorrhoids but still this trouble disturbs and restricts you from enjoying your life to its fullest!
What is HEMORROID?
Hemorrhoids are cushions of tissue or massive lumps that are caused by the swollen veins in anal canal. Most of the people think that it’s an abnormal condition but now-a-days it is commonly found in men and women. This trouble occurs most often. Though it is not life-threatening but can be extremely painful.
The anal canal is structured of rich network of numerous arteries that constantly supply blood. This can be the reason why bleeding because of hemorrhoid is bright red than being dark red, and how bleeding from hemorrhoid sometimes become severe.
Types of Hemorrhoid
Basically this disease is categorized in two types by the researchers:
- Internal hemorrhoid – It occurs inside rectum and is painless
- External hemorrhoid – It originates at lower end of anal canal near anus and it causes pain
Recognize hemorrhoid by following symptoms…
- Bleeding during the bowel movement
- Pain and itching around rectal area
- Excessive strain during the bowel movement
Causes can be described as
- Prolonged standing or prolonged sitting
- Inadequate fiber (hard stool)
- It can be hereditary
- Child’s birth causes hemorrhoids because of strain or pressure caused around your veins
Does It Return Back After Surgery?
Unfortunately, the answer you get is yes. Here, anal area containing rich network of the blood vessels and out of them anyone can swell up that causes hemorrhoids. There are lots of tips to avoid them.
It’s Prevention and Treatment
Preventing Hemorrhoids undoubtedly requires healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Drink enough water and take lot of fibers to keep the stool soft and allowing its easy passage
- One should exercise everyday improving the blood flow.
- You should avoid standing or sitting for too long.
Is any Natural cure possible?
Many products are introduced that possess natural herbs and their use can help you in strengthening and toning veins and improve blood circulation. So check out for herbal products to treat hemorrhoids online.