One of the worst conditions that mars your appeal and disfigures your skin is the outbreak of acne. Normally, fluctuations in your hormonal level or interference of external factors like dust, sunlight and other pollutants aggravates the skin and piles you with acne and zits.
People spend thousands of bucks in treating those impairments from their skin and reviving their natural glow. The expansion of the cosmetic industry, expensive treatments like laser, face lift, injection, surgeries are all an example of this growing demand.
But, you can treat you skin problems in a better way, at much lower and cheaper rates. These may be time consuming but unlike those harsh treatments, it cures the skin naturally and in a safe way. Listed below are some remedies which are cost effective and works gently on your skin-
- Get eight hours of sleep every day to revive your beauty and balance. This will neither cost you to spend bucks nor lead to loss of energy. Sleep keeps you healthy and happy. Eliminating stress, it refreshes your mind and maintains the richness of your overall beauty. Lack of sleep is one of the contributing factors to acne outbreak, taking a daily sleep is inevitable for a healthy living. In fact, people who skip their sleeping hours are soon faced with dark circles and eczema.
- To get rid of the bacteria from the skin pores you must apply lemon juice which is available right in your kitchen. Take a cotton ball and apply it on your skin, it will revitalize the texture and cleanse it of all the germs and bacteria.
- Acne often becomes irritating with itching and redness. To get rid of the itchy and red skin you can apply calamine lotion. This lotion repairs the skin cells and heals your skin faster from those pustules and blemishes.
- Another cheap treatment is the application of tea tree oil. But dilute this oil before applying it on your skin and apply it with the help of a cotton ball. Eliminating the bacteria from the skin, it will reduce inflammation and itching.
- Keep your hair clean. Wash your hair on alternate days and prevent the oil and bacteria from interfering with the quality of your skin.
- Remove make up before going to bed. This is an important criterion in skin care. Makeup clogs the pores of your skin and accumulates bacteria resulting in acne. Therefore, it is inevitable to remove your make up and cleanse your skin before going to sleep at night.
These are cost effective remedies that will eliminate acne and prevent further outbreak. Follow the tips regularly to get a flawless skin texture naturally.