Do you have the habit of popping pimples? Then your zits will indeed get irritated and become worst. It will leave behind scars and make you vulnerable to dark spots and ugly marks. So when pimples appear on your skin surface, do not touch those devils with your fingers. Keep your fingers away, as they contain germs and can easily aggravate your condition.
Listed below are some important tips to deal with acne and zits. Read on and implement these for a healthy and radiant skin.
1. Do you like milk? One glass of boiled milk with lime juice will not only make you radiant but also eradicate the problem of skin acne and give you fast relief.
2. Place some ice cubes on the infected area and stay away from acne. Ice cubes will reduce the inflammation and alleviate the irritation of your skin. But don’t attempt to break and tear the pimples with your fingers.
3. A turmeric paste will ease your irritation and give you instant relief. Apply this paste on the infected area and leave it for some time. The anti-bacterial property of the turmeric will eliminate the bacteria and heal the infection at the earliest.
4. In addition to turmeric, Neem provides fastest relief in treating acne and other types of skin infection. Neem contains anti-fungal and anti-septic properties that removes the germs for the surface and helps in healing the skin cells with its natural properties.
5. To reduce the redness of your zits apply a mixture of groundnut oil and lime juice. It will reduce the itching from the skin by killing away the bacteria and stop the outbreak.
These are some essential skin care remedies for an acne free skin. Following them regularly will indeed revitalize the texture and bring the richness in your beauty. Apart from these skin care tips, you must maintain hygiene and keep your skin clean and avoid exposure to sun. Regular cleansing and moisturizing are vital parts of skin care. In addition to these, exfoliate your skin at least once in a week with granulated lentils and yogurt. It will make your skin clear and aid the process of cell regeneration.
Every one wishes a radiant and flawless skin and if pimples break into your skin, it makes you ugly and frays your temper. You can’t rid them overnight but these remedies can go a long way in reducing the inflammation and preventing further outbreak. So incorporate them to your acne treatment regime and discover a flawless skin radically. It may take time, but your patience will recompense your beauty.